Sunday, December 12, 2010

Scared of Santa

I have seen many kids cry when their parents force them to go sit on Santa's lap. I think the solution to this problem is to have a Mrs. Clause. Everyone likes a nice grandma. LE was really interested in Santa's bells, but had no interest in actually sitting on his lap. I am sure she will go through a time when she doesn't want to do it, hopefully that time comes in the summer. I am just glad there were some interesting ceiling fans to keep LE distracted.

This Santa was pretty authentic; a little overweight, a full white beard, little glasses and belt of bells. I was thinking he probably could haul in quite a bit of extra cash during the month of December. I wonder how much money they earn for getting sat on for several hours.

1 comment:

  1. Mrs. Claus??? That is awesome! I think that what Sadie needs. She wouldn't touch Santa. I thought my neck was going to have claw marks with how tightly she clung. Very cute picture!

    ReplyDelete