Saturday, May 9, 2009

the longest spass blitz EVER


Why hello there. This is our first entry ever blobbing. Aren't you so proud. We are creating this blob...or is it blot... so those who really love us can follow our European galavanting. We leave Friday morning around 7 am. We will probably be late because not only is it early in the morning, but we are always late. We are tenatively returning to the states August 6. We are pretty stoaked and we will try to keep this thing updated with heaps of pictures. Until our next post Tschuss.

4 comments:

  1. You guys are cute! We hope you have fun and don't make us all too jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I will be most interested in your goings on and hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to tell you to start one so I can pretend I am in Europe through you guys!! But I guess you read my mind. I am looking forward to keeping in contact and seeing all that is going on.

    ReplyDelete