Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hey how are you doing?  We are doing great, thanks for asking.  Actually the job hunt is not going very well, but we are having a grand ol time.  I guess that is how is usually works out. Brianna is already hooked on Pasteries (I was from several years ago) and ice cream.  

This is Karlsplatz.  I was tempted to run straight through, but it was late in the day and it would have taken forever to dry off.  People starting from left: Tait..Some random guy that is staying at Tommys house, I did meet him playing soccer at USU once; Some rediculously attractive hunk that bedazles everyone he meats; Ba getting snuggly with her cuddle buddy and looking very beautiful even though the straightner doesnt work; Tommy, Ryans x-mission companion that we hang out with; Katie, Briannas shopping buddy and Tommys wife; a guy sitting on a stone that wasnt supposed to be included in the picture.
This was our first meal out to eat.  We were on Marien Platz at the Doninsel, some of you have eaten there before.  They had a great live band playing traditional Byrisch folk musik.  Ba had some Wienerschnitzel, and I had some meat with knodel.  Mmmm.  While we were there, some lady wanted to clean the bathroom while I was standing at the stall.  I told her to go away, and she thought it was funny that a man was afraid of a woman.  The guy next to me laughed and said that he was afraid of his wife, so I didnt feel too bad.  These Europeans need some morals.
They put some blocks in the river to make this 1.2 meter wave that 10-15 people would take turns surffing on.  There was this "newbie" there and I loved watching him eat it.  One time I wasnt sure if he was going to surface.  Maybe I should pick up surfing while I am over here...
No explination needed except...amazing car...I still dont get sick of saying it.
The trees go on forever in these huge gardens.  It sure does work for a nice afternoon stroll or power nap on the lawn.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun. I hope things work out for the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Willeitners!
    This is Michelle Keller, the crazy lady with the quadruplets down the street from Ryan's mom. She's been my visiting teacher ever since I moved here 4 years ago, I love her!
    Anyway, your mom pointed me to your blob :o) and, not posessing the knowledge of the German language, I read it in typical redneck lingo and said Spaz Blitz. Your mother tells me that my interpretation is probably quite accurately descriptive of your current activities.
    (Gotta love a mom with a sense of humor!)
    Have a great time, and don't be surprised if you have a blob stalker who leaves unexpected comments every so often!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete